WineASIO enables you to use professional Windows audio composition, production, or engineering software on Linux. (Not that there isn’t professional audio software (wikipedia.org) already available on Linux, natively …)
WineASIO enables you to route your audio through JACK (jackaudio.org), sending the output from one program to the input of another.
- ASIO v2.3 support, backwards-compatible to v1.0
- JACK Audio Connection Kit support (JACK and JACK2)
- Hardware-independent; use with your specialized audio gear
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit WINE and Windows software
- Tested with Wine 5.x and FL Studio 20
- Fully configurable